Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 131440 - de Marie (France) - 2023-12-13
Ecole Primaire : "Pen Pal exchange for 9 years old pupils"

Hello ~

I'm Marie, a French school teacher. I'm in South of France (metropolitan).

I have 25 students and I would like to create an exchange with an english speaking class (from India, Uk, USA, Canada, Australia, ...).

Don't hesitate to contact me !

Marie

131440 -
modifier supprimer 131516 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2024-02-10

Hello Molly !

It's a pleasure to meet you.

So far, I didn't any response, indeed. I've started to despair haha
So, it's really great to hear from you.

I would love to share a project with you and your students.

What would you prefer for our exchanges? We have some computers in our school so our students can type letters or mails.
How many students do you have ?

Don't hesitate if you have any question. I would love to hear your ideas as well.

It's the first time I'm planning a pen pals project with my students so I'm excited and I've got ideas.

See you soon ~

Marie

131440 -
modifier supprimer 131515 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2024-02-09

Hello Marie! I was excited to see how you posted a penpal request in December, but I didn't see that anyone responded to you. My name is Molly Wilson and I'm an English Language teacher in an elementary school here in Iowa, in the center of the U.S. I have a group of Hispanic students in 4th grade (ages 9-11) that are wanting pen pals so they can practice authentic English writing. If you'd still be interested, that would be great! I look forward to hearing from you.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info